Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A beginning blog post

Hi.

So this is a blog. How many I've started beforehand, how much I've always wanted to write in something like, this, planning out different blog posts in my head as I mull about the house, scrubbing dishes, trying on old hats...

Hi. 

I'm Viola, obviously. Hi.

I'm a writer.

I'm obsessed with Disney films--especially Tangled, which holds a place in my cold heart and thaws me inside, making me feel warm and fuzzy. It's so cool, what people can make you feel.

I paint my fingernails new colors nearly everyday; usually they are blue or pink, but sometimes a nice rich purple or orange. They always chip after a couple of hours (also, I chew my nails and so they paint usually finds its way in layers into my trash bin). 

I thought I would share with you a few photos:

 

I will be posting every day. If I miss a day, don't freak out; simply yell at me in the comments, if you so choose. The topics I will blog about will be short, no doubt, feathery,  and long-winded. I don't care much how long the posts will run. Some will be as long as death, and some might be even a few sentences. 

Hi. Let's do this.

*Photos were found on a magical website called WeHeartIt.

No comments:

Post a Comment